Sunday, March 31, 2013

How to take care of a sick kid #carelinesp

Second in a series of posts about the Careline Vtech phone review unit

What do you do when a parent and a kid are both home sick?    You wash your hands a lot, try to get lots of rest to keep your immune system strong, and try to avoid touching . . . . uh . . . . well anything they have touched.   And in my case, go to work to flee the scene.


So dad was  in one bedroom convalescing, daughter down the hall resting, and me heading out the door trying to figure out to get them connected.     I moved the   Vtech Careline Telephone Home Safety System  phone next to dad, and gave the pendant to my daughter, and solved my communication problem.


Hit one for mommy, two for daddy - so simple.    My daughter thinks it's her cellphone.




**I wrote this blog post while participating in a campaign by BOOMboxNetwork.com on behalf  of VTech Communications, Inc. and received compensation for my participation. All opinions stated within are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment