Thursday, October 18, 2012

Buying toys for the Tween-ager

I was informed by my tween last Christmas that Christmas without toys is not her vision.   She does not feel ready to give up My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop.   She smiles at the clothes, but the toys are what she is looking for.

So I am out there trolling for the latest and greatest, such as the My Little Pony Wedding.  And the Littlest Pet Shop has DVDs and a show coming out on the Hub in November, which I'm sure I will see turn up on the DVR recording schedule.  (Too young to give up toys, but old enough to program the DVR so it fills up with cartoons and can't record my shows.)

My older one in her twenties said adult Christmas sucks, because her list has to include new tires, a vacuum cleaner, and a mixer.    She also said thanks. 

1 comment: